Campaign Builder and Donky Control will remain in sync as long as they remain connected. If for any reason, you switch off the connection in your settings for an App Space in Donky Control, it’s possible that the two systems will become misaligned.
To rectify this problem you can force a sync between the two, which will align them. This process is destructive, meaning that any data appearing in Campaign Builder which isn’t in Donky Control will be deleted as Donky Control is the network and the overriding data.
To sync your systems:
- Login to Donky Control
- From the App Spaces page, launch Campaign Builder
- Select the App Space you want to sync from the drop down at the top of the page
- Go to the settings menu and select “Sync App Spaces”
- The tool will load the current status of your App Space
The status of the App Space will either show as synced with a green tick icon, or out of sync with an orange icon.
- If your systems are out of sync, press the “Sync” button
- A warning pop-up will appear with where you will need to enter “YES” in the text box to confirm you want to proceed
- Click “Sync”
- The App Space sync will then process, which may take some time
- You can navigate away from the Sync page at any time and the progress of the sync will display at the top of the page.
We recommend you do not run any campaigns while the sync is processing as the data may be affected.
- Once the sync is complete, the sync page will display what data has been deleted from Campaign Builder and the current content of the database (users and App Identities)