Yes it is, as long as you make it clear to users (in your terms and conditions or use) when downloading or updating the app when Donky is in place that you intend to do so. It is your responsibility to do this, not that of Donky.
Articles in this section
- How are my customer’s rights affected by using the data in their conversations?
- How can users “opt out” of push notifications?
- Is it legal to monitor conversations taking place between app users?
- How can I prevent fraud / cyber bullying in Social Chat?
- How can I protect my users from SPAM and Fraud?
- How can users 'opt out' of rich or chat messages?
- What files can I use for my avatar?
- What legislation is there around sending messages to my users within my app?
- What network does Donky use? 3G, Mobile etc?