Donky simply provides a feed of data directly from the “Social Chat” aspect of your app, which you can (should you wish) use to track your customers’ conversations within your app. If you choose to do this, you will need to inform your users directly via your terms and conditions of use.
Articles in this section
- How are my customer’s rights affected by using the data in their conversations?
- How can users “opt out” of push notifications?
- Is it legal to monitor conversations taking place between app users?
- How can I prevent fraud / cyber bullying in Social Chat?
- How can I protect my users from SPAM and Fraud?
- How can users 'opt out' of rich or chat messages?
- What files can I use for my avatar?
- What legislation is there around sending messages to my users within my app?
- What network does Donky use? 3G, Mobile etc?